Craig has over 40 years of Investment Banking and Asset Management experience, of which over 26 years has been in Asia. Prior to Co-founding Uluwatu, he was a Senior Partner and Chief Operating Officer of China Alpha Fund Management Limited, a leading greater China fund management company (and a joint venture sponsored between CITIC Securities HK Limited and China Alpha Fund Management Limited) from 2006 until 2019.
Craig has additionally held roles at:
- Pacific Hawk – Chief Operating Officer (2021 – 2022)
- Apeiron Capital – Chief Operating Officer (2021)
- Sattva Asia Opportunities Fund – Chief Financial Officer (2004 – 2005)
- Tokai Asia – Chief Financial Officer (1996 – 2003)
- Goldman Sachs – Vice President (1980 – 1996)
He furthermore acted as the Chairman of the Hong Kong Securities and Investment Institute (2012-15) and Board and Committee Member for many years. Craig is also a Senior Fellow of the Institute.
Craig was raised in Belleville, New Jersey. He graduated from Bloomfield College in 1976 with a B.A. in Accounting & Finance, and from Rutgers University in 1979 with an MBA.